lunes, 26 de diciembre de 2011

Travel Journal: Clear skies

     My vacation so far hasn’t been exactly the most exciting; but today I woke up waiting for nothing more than a good day. Me and my family went all the way up to San Blas today and spent most of the day there. Of course no trip is ever perfect, at least not for me and my family. First of all,  5 in the morning?  I wanted to throw the pillow at my dad for waking me up. I nearly fell asleep in the bathroom.    The driver, ironically called Pacifico, picked us up at our house at about 5:30 and the whole way to San Blas he had on the loudest gospel music. In addition to that, he sang, THE whole way. Thank god for the loudest song on my i-pod and replay button. Other than that the day was good, no rain, clear water and clear skies all the way. I swear I could live at the beach.
San Blas 2011
Me and my sister


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario