sábado, 7 de enero de 2012

Travel Journal: Back to jUSt us

    My brother and cousin our now gone, leaving me and my sister alone with my parents. It's what im actually used to, since my brother left when i was in 1st grade and my sister only left about two years ago. But them leaving also means one other thing...being bored. I mean when my dad asks if we want to go to corner store we run down those stairs like nobody's buisness. I mean its pretty exciting when all you do all day is sit around.SO imagine when he asks if we want to go get icecream; saying we get excited is an understatement.                
     When people visit us, even if its my brother or cousin ( I think my sister is the only exception) we always go out and visit places. But i guess that's over now. Its okay though, no pity for my boring life. I've got my sister, who is pretty good to be bored with. Except for when she hits me....or punches me...or pushes. But other than THAT...well, yeah, i guess its fine.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario